Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor). While the manuscript is undergoing the peer review phase, the authors will not submit the manuscript to another journal without notifying the editor.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or PDF document file format.
- We fight plagiarism: please understand that your article will be checked with available tools for discovering plagiarism.
The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than quoting/underlining (except with URL addresses); and all figures and tables are placed at the end.
If tables are used, they should be double spaced on separate pages. They should be numbered and cited in the text of the article.
If figures are used, they must be submitted as .tiff or .jpg files, with the requested digital resolution.
If material which has already been published is used, a copy of the written permission for the reproduction and adaptation has to be provided before publication. The procedure for requesting the permission is the responsibility of the Authors.
If abbreviations are used in the text, authors are required to write full name+abbreviation in brackets [e.g., multiple myeloma (MM)] the first time they are used, then only abbreviations can be written (apart from titles; in this case authors have to write always the full name).
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- This journal charge a publication fee for publication: by submitting their manuscript to the Journal of Peritoneum (and other serosal surfaces), authors agree to pay the amount due whether their manuscript will be accepted for publication.
- Please read this advice and download associated files. The International Committee of Medical Journal Editors has published in all ICMJE journals an editorial introducing a new “Disclosure Form for Potential Conflict of Interest”, with the aim to establish uniform reporting system, which can go over the existing differences in current formats or editors’ requests. We at PAGEPress Publications welcome this initiative as a possible uniforming, standardizing way to have this important disclosure authorizing the publications of manuscripts. We are therefore asking you to duly fill in the “Uniform Format for Disclosure of Competing Interests in ICMJE Journals” and upload it on the Web site of the PAGEPress journal your work is involved with or email it back to us, in mind to allow PAGEPress to peer-reviewing your work. The document is in Adobe format, it includes instructions to help authors provide the requested information and the completion procedure is user-friendly. Kindly note that the format have to be completed and signed by each author of the work. We remain waiting for the completed form to proceed with publication. Please be informed that if this Disclosure Form is missing, we will not be able to publish your work.
Please be so kind to complete your submission by uploading in the "Supplementary" section (Step 4. Submission Process) the following compulsory documents:
- The Corresponding Author has to download, fill in and sign the Copyright and License form (http://www.pagepressjournals.org/public/License_Agreement.pdf).
- Each Author of the paper has to download and fill in the Conflict of Interest form (http://www.pagepressjournals.org/public/COI_disclosure.pdf).
Please note that these documents are necessary prior to publication.
PAGEPress has chosen to apply the Creative Commons Attribution NonCommercial 4.0 License (CC BY-NC 4.0) to all manuscripts to be published.